Experiance: 1 to 3 years
Qualifications: Minimum bachelors in relevant field
- Work cooperatively with Business and Tech team to create user interface designs that are consistent with User Experience and User Interface best practices while meeting the functional and workflow requirements.
- Create wireframes, mockups, storyboards and screen flows to be used throughout the SDLC by Business Analysts, Developers, Testers and Technical Publications.
- Create user interface prototypes.
- Identify and document UX/UI standards to be implemented across products and applications.
- Plan coordinate and conduct usability testing sessions. Report results and incorporate results iteratively to further enhance the user experience.
- Troubleshoot and identify resolutions to reported user experience issues.
- Conduct competitive analysis of other web application designs within healthcare.
- Certification or Bachelor’s degree in User Experience Design, Web Design, Visual Design or other directly relevant education.
- 1 to 3 years related work experience.
- Solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies.
- Skilled with wire framing tools such as Azure RP and Balsamiq.
- Skilled with design programs and tools such as Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator, InVision, Fireworks.
- Skilled with PowerPoint and Visio.
- Knowledge of usability testing principles.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and a willingness to keep skills and industry knowledge current.
- Ability to create a user experience and user interface design that is consistent with the product specifications and facilitates user workflow.
- Demonstrated creativity, analytical thinking, problem-solving and attention to detail such as would be contained in a professional portfolio of successful UX projects.
- Knowledge/Experience of developing web applications using C#, ASP.net.
This job is Expired